Super Boom Fleet Standard Z/ZX135 – 1850SJ
At High Level Platforms commitment to Health & Safety is our No1 priority. Our strategy of providing a comprehensive and safety oriented service to our customers remains our primary focus.
Leading the market in Super Booms and Large Scissors, we have developed and introduced to the UK market, the Kimberly Rentals Group “Z-135/ZX-135 and 1850SJ Super Boom Fleet Standard”.
All High Level Platforms Super Booms are fitted with a unique Safety Limit Switch and visual safety decals which ensure the safe working envelope of the Super Boom and thus safeguard operators of the machines.
Our dedicated Super Boom Hire Desk can be contacted on 0843 770 1350 or email email@example.com
Kimberly Rentals Group “Z-135/ZX-135 and 1850SJ Super Boom Fleet Standard”
A safety led defined process for Hire, Delivery, On-Site Handover and Collection.
• A committed Super Boom trained Hire Desk that manages the
5 step end-to-end hire process ensuring that all protocols of the standard are communicated, followed and delivered to customers from Pre-Hire to Collection.
• Completion of detailed Pre-Hire documentation by the specialist hire desk to determine the exact requirements of the hire.
• Specialist Super Boom Engineers will complete a Thorough Examination Inspection of all Super Booms prior to every hire in addition to the normal 6 – monthly Thorough Examination Inspections.
• A dedicated team of Super Boom Engineers, trained to IPAF Demonstrator level and with intensive training, are available to provide expertise and advice to customers.
• On delivery of every Z-135/ZX-135 and 1850SJ, specialist Super Boom Engineers will provide a detailed on site handover to the customer’s nominated competent person.